Are you passionate about the welfare of animals? Do you have strong organizational and promotional skills to support an impact-driven non-profit inspiring change and providing solutions in our community and beyond?
Save A Greek Stray is looking for a full time Coordinator to assist in several projects and be part of our growing organization.
About Save a Greek Stray:
Save a Greek Stray, is a non-profit organization whose goal is protecting animals. Fueled by perpetual love for animals, a team of individuals share the same vision: a country where pets will be stray no more whilst given the opportunity to live a decent life within a loving domestic environment.
In order to assist with the implementation of the above goal, SGS has created a shelter for stray animals, offering them a safe haven until their family comes along. Furthermore, it carries out various programs aiming to raise consciousness and awareness of the Greek mentality about animals.
About the Position:
We are seeking for a Project Coordinator to provide comprehensive support to the team of SGS providing financial, advertising, and social media support when needed. This dynamic position requires excellent written and oral communication skills, the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
• Completes a wide variety of administrative tasks for SGS including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; prioritizing tasks; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential;
• Communicates directly, with partners, staff, supporters, donors and others related to the scope of SGS.
• Physical appearance at the shelter twice a week (Oropos)
• Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, finding collaboration opportunities, monitoring progress, problem-solving
• Organize, and execute promotional projects as needed
• Active engagement and implementation on non-profit promotional Projects (bazaars, events)
• Working days/hours Tuesday to Saturday 10:00-18:00
- Vehicle ownership
- Fluency in Greek & English is requisite
- Pet lover – experienced with animals
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications, partnership development, and fundraising preferred.
- Strong negotiation & communication skill
- Basic understanding of Finance principles
- Proficient in Microsoft office, Adobe Acrobat and social media web platform
What We Offer
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Work in our Athens offices
- Career Progression
- If you share the same values with us and if you want to become a member of the SGS team, please send us your CV at email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by EU & Greek laws.